Thursday, November 19, 2009

My New (but not my favorite) Commenters

I have some new commenters that I am none too fond of.  They go by names such as this:


救援部


and this:


裏バイト,


and this:


倶楽部


They have latched on to one post and keep commenting on it, ever-y sing-le d-ay.  I don't know how to make it stop.  What is most disturbing is, when I click on their comment to see where they are coming from, HOLY COW!!!  My sweet, pure, innocent eyes fall out of my head, roll down the hall and wash themselves out with soap!  I feel like I need to have my computer disinfected.  How did they find me?  How do I make it stop?  I tried to moderate comments for that post but now I have to check every one and delete it.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I don't know how much longer my beloved computer will last with these nasty commenters.  She's very sensitive to such things and gets her Southern sensibilities bruised easily.  What would the FBI think if they happened to stumble across my blog?  Or worse, my mother clicked one of those links?  (Mom, don't do it!)  Please, bloggy friends, help a blogger out - tell me how to make it stop!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I get those too. I moderate comments on posts older than 3 days I think. That way I can delete them and not publish them. If you find an easier way let me know.

Impulsive Addict said...

You make me laugh! I'm sorry about your poor innocent eyes. I hope you get it fixed. Luckily, I don't have that problem--YET.

Unknown said...

LOL...I am not laughing at you just your description...I get them as well and yes you can set your settings to moderate posts older than so many days like Tiffany said...