This year, I have decided to make New Year's Resolutions that I will actually have a chance of following through on. So here goes:
1. I resolve to burn out from working out in about three weeks and return to my normal "work out when I feel like it" schedule.
2. I resolve to stay the same weight, + or - a few pounds.
3. I resolve to shop more, sleep less, and feebly attempt to recycle.
4. I resolve to wait until the laundry basket is overflowing to do laundry.
5. I resolve to go to the beach, pet my dog, hug my son, kiss my husband and tell my entire family I love them as often as possible.
6. I resolve to drink beer, wine and iced tea.
7. I resolve to not look at my wrinkles, flabby butt, or cellulite in the mirror more than once a week.
8. One word, sex.
Happy New Year!