Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to every mother out there. It has been such a blessing for me to experience the joy, frustration, happiness, sorrow, love and fun of being a mom. Boyboy is not always the easiest child but I know that I am so fortunate to have a healthy, bright, funny child who worships the ground that Bubba walks on and loves me, warts and all. From the day Bubba and I found out we were going to have him, I have thanked God for the miracle that is Boyboy. He continues to amaze me every day with his wit, charm, and brains. I am trying hard to keep up with him and I hope that he still lets me hold his hand for many more years to come. Thanks, Boyboy for making me a mom. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Aunt Bev!

Love, Peyton