Sunday, November 16, 2008

8 things

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. Bubba
2. BoyBoy

3. Blogging
4. Diet Coke
5. Reading
6. My friends

7. Taking pictures
8. Talking on the p
hone

8 words of phrases that I use the most
1. Oy!
2. Um...no.
3. BoyBoy, Melly needs food and water!
4. That's cool!
5. Where is that ki
tchen fairy?
6. Bless you!
7. S'up?
8. I love you


8 things I want to do before I die
1. Finish a long distance bike race
2. Finish BoyBoy's scrapbooks
3. Buy stock in Diet Coke
4. Have my dream job
5. Decorate an entire house with a sky's the limit budget
6. Retire someplace warm
7. Play with my future grandchildren
8. Take Bubba to Rome


8 things I need right now
1. Diet Coke
2. a maid
3. a personal chef
4. a personal trainer
5. a nap
6. to win the lotto
7. not a big lotto - just enough to pay for Christmas
8. new bras


8 places I want to visit
1. Australia
2. Back to the Canary Islands
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Hawaii
5. Alaska
6. New York City at Christmastime

7. Rome with Bubba
8. Vail, Colorodo to ski

8 favorite restaurants
1. Chic-fil-a
2. Salsas
3. The Cheese Shoppe
4. Mike's Place
5. Chick's with Aunt S & family
6. Duck Deli

7. McDonalds for breakfast
8. Anna's #2


8 TV shows I watch
1. Survivor
2. Dancing with the Stars

3. American Idol
4. America's Next Top Model
5. The Bachelor(ette) - Hmm...notice a trend?
6. Greek
7.  CSI - anytown
8. Lost

8th folder-8th picture!

1 comment:

Linda S said...

I think we watch tv at the same times...