Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mmmmm, Robin

The Bachelor - Episode 2

Bubba and I are hooked, but I think for different reasons.  He loves to gaze upon the many boobies that are hanging out in different directions from all the ladies dresses.  Secretly, I think he also likes the drama but he will never admit it out loud.  I watch because this Bachelor seems to be the real deal and throw in a private concert with Robin Thicke - yummy!  

Last night, Jason got a little loose lipped.  He was kissing everybody!  If Chris Harrison had asked he probably would have kissed him!  I was totally rooting for the kiss between Jason and Jillian - I think they have made the best connection so far and she is my favorite.  Bubba was all over the blimp and oysters thing between Jason and Melissa.  First of all, kudos to Melissa for being a trooper and eating that oyster...yuck!  Bubba, I love you but...no.  Giant gob of slimy snot sliding down my throat with Tabasco on it...no, thanks!  Melissa and Jason shared a sweet kiss and she is definitely moving up on the list.  Molly wins the most creative award for getting him to kiss her by telling him it was her secret talent.  I was surprised that three girls didn't get a date with Jason.  I think that is a bit unfair and created one of the most uncomfortable moments on last night's show.  Raquel snuck into Jason's limo after his group date and demanded one on one time.  Jason is so sweet, but he better not play poker because you can read him like a book.  Needless to say, Raquel did not get a rose.  Lisa bowed out of the whole shebang gracefully, using the "My grandmother is sick" excuse that I have used many times to get out of unwanted dates.  So that left only two ladies who wouldn't receive a rose.  I was hoping the Jason would see Tooth Nazi, Stalker Extraordinaire Shannan for the wacko she is and let her go but sadly, the ABC producers got to him and convinced him to keep her around for another day.  You know, ratings and all that.  I also could live without Erica.  I think she has no class and is too immature for Sesame Street much less for step-motherhood.  Again, producers...In the end, the two that didn't receive a rose were Raquel and Sharon.  Sharon is really a non-issue.  She quit her job to go on this show and that is about all you know about her.  She is mousy and really not a standout.  He obviously felt that too and let her go.  Hope her boss will give her her job back!    

Now, just for the pure drool factor...


2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

You know I was watching some crappy reality show one night (OC housewives I think) and flyboy as usual was complaining and I pointed out that I think he actually likes that I pick these shows. Then he gets to watch and doesnt have to admit that he likes them.

Unknown said...

Okay you and I are dead on...
LOVE Jillian!!!
Robin Thicke OMGawd I am in heaven!!!!
So agree about Shannon and erica-they gotta go but ratings an all...