Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm a Nguyener (Winner)!!!

A while back I entered a contest over at Amyboo's.  Since I never, EVER win anything, I didn't give it a second thought.  And then, lo and behold (what exactly does that mean anyway?), I get an email from Amyboo herself stating that I had won.  Today I received my booty in the mail.  Check it, ladies.  I give you COLD PLASMA...

  

Ok, that is a really small photo, sorry.  Imagine, if you will, youth in a jar.  This stuff is $150 an ounce!  That means that this stuff costs $19,200 a gallon!  So, it's not just youth in a jar, it's also gold in a jar!!!  I am so excited!  I would never spend that kind of money on beauty products.  Can't justify it when there are house payments, car payments, food, etc that are more pressing.  I am hoping that it will take away my wrinkles and other unmentionables that are marching across my face.  I will keep you posted.  I am hopeful that I will go from looking like this...

 to looking like this...









No comments: