Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blogiversary!!! (or my Bachelor, Jason, Wii Fit, Lotus Focus, Lost, Dancing with the Stars, Twilight Post)

Today is my first Blogiversary!  I cannot believe that I have been doing this for a year.  I have devoted a year of my life to this baby and I appreciate all the love I have gotten in return.  I love you all, my sweet 23 (wait!  24!  woot!) little followers.  Thank you for giving me something to look forward to every day.  Your comments mean the world to me.  I can remember my very first comment and how titillating it was.  It took two months for that first hit and I was officially addicted.  Then, I just needed more...please, just one more comment?  I will pay you back with one on your site?!?  Please?!?  And so it began.  I found Jill and Georgie and Sue and Deb and Amy and Amy and Jen.  I did Secret Santa Soiree, because who doesn't love a good gift exchange, and from there found Lynda and Ali and Barb.  And so on, and so on, and so on...

So to honor all of my wonderful gals and guys, I am doing a Blogiversary Giveaway!  No complicated rules, just comment here and I will randomly pick someone to receive a basket of all of my favorite things.  It is a prize package worth...


??? Who Knows Because I Haven't Put It Together Yet!??? 


So, go ahead and comment.  If you want to tell your friends about my little giveaway, please do.  It will not get you anything extra except my undying love and devotion and maybe a snarky comment on your blog every now and then.  And, no, this is not an attempt to lure more people over to the Cheeze.  If I wanted to do that I would put words like "The Bachelor" and "Jason" or  "Wii Fit"and "Twilight" in my title.  And that would make me a comment whore and analytics junkie and I am neither of those things.  Not me.  No way.  

OK...get down there and comment and I will announce the winner next week!!  Good luck!!

17 comments:

Kim said...

I'm commenting! I'm commenting!

Happy 1 year!

Unknown said...

AWWWW wheezer I ♥ you so so so so much and I am NOT just sayin that to win either!
Congrats on one yr of bloggin! and 8 days till your cruise I am soooooooooooooooo jealous!

oliveoyl64 said...

Today feels like my lucky day so drop my name in the bucket/pot/dish/basket.

Okay, thanks.

Not that saying you are one of my fave blogs will get me extra points, but I love to read some Cheeze everyday.

Tiffany said...

So you're NOT gonna talk about Twilight? You shouldn't tease me like that. You know I have a problem.

Congrats on the anniversary!!

The Mrs. said...

congrats on one year!

Debz said...

I'm with Tiffany. It's wrong to tease us like that. Just wrong...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Debz said...

I'm with Tiffany. It's wrong to tease us like that. Just wrong...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Debz said...

I'm with Tiffany. It's wrong to tease us like that. Just wrong...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Debz said...

I'm with Tiffany. It's wrong to tease us like that. Just wrong...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

So does Deb get 4 entries....so I need to out comment her LOL

I posted a bloggy shout out on my blog! If people come here thinking you are giving away a BRAND NEW CAR I would not know why :)(wink, wink)

Thanks for the link love! I love your blog and unlike all the rest I really mean it LOL kidding ladies, who does not love the CHEEZE!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading for a while, I just had not registered. No, I did not do it just for the prize. I am new to this type of thing and I did not know it mattered if I registered! I want you to feel good for Spring Break!

Terri said...

I'm coming over to wish you a happy blogoversary from Amy Amy Bobamey's place. Any blog that Georgie and Amy love must be a goodie!

Unknown said...

hehe I LOVE Terri's comment-yep amybo and I have great taste and look at deb tryin to get her name wrote down 4times ;-)

Ali said...

Am I too late for the giveaway?! I wanna box o'favorite things!

Lynda said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary! I am so glad to have met you... oh! and as the recipient of Wheezer's gifts throu the SSS, I can assure you her basket will be wonderful :-)

shutter girl said...

OK, "ladies", I will cut off comments for now and chose a winner this afternoon! I will announce the winner in Foto Friday and won't send the goodies until after my cruise. Maybe I will pick you up somethin' from exotic ports of call!

Julie D said...

I"m so sorry I missed this! Had no idea we started blogging at the same time!!!

Happy blogiversary!!!!