Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Garage Band in the Making...

Found this over at Linda's and thought it was fun...

My first album cover...after Simon Cowell discovers me and I take my act on the road!


Don't you want to know what your first album cover will look like?  

To create your very own album cover:

Click here and the first Wikipedia article is the name of your band

Click here and the last four or five words of the last quote on the page are the name of your album

Click here and the third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover

Photoshop/Foto Flex it all together

There you go!  You're Greek now! (lame reference to my favorite movie of all time)

Have fun!


3 comments:

Ali said...

I saw this on someone's blog the other day and thought it was so cool! I'm gonna have to try it!

And Jumping Spiders is such a great name for a band:)

Debz said...

I would, but I don't know what Photoshop is let alone how to do it - lol.

Impulsive Addict said...

Just so you know, I would totally rock out to your album! =)