Monday, March 23, 2009

Stellan

I was just getting ready to post about what a funk I am in and how unmotivated I am to post.  Wah, wah, wah...then I went over to my Google reader to rustle up some inspiration and was met with a whopping dose of reality.  

If you believe in God and feel compelled to do so, please pray for this family.  Their baby boy, Stellan is already a miracle among us, and he is now clinging to his life.  I have often been inspired by this mother's faith, entertained by her humor, and awed by her parenting.  Even though I have never met her and I am one small follower in her flock of 500+, I feel as though I know her and have grown to love her and her many charming kids.  I will be praying for Stellan tonight.  Hang in there MckMuffin...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know why your in a funk! it is friggin 11 days till your cruise!!!!!!!
off to visit the linky loo